CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friday Night, Family Night

We have been in the house all week due to one thing or another, so when Nathan got off work on Friday night I wanted to get out of the house. We decided to take the girls bowling. There is this new place in town that has bowling, rock climbing, an arcade, bumper cars, a restaurant, and a bar. It was such a neat place. Since it was going to take about an hour or more to get a bowling lane, we sat down and ate at the restaurant. Such GREAT food! After eating we hit the bowling lanes! We all had a blast. I apparently have not bowled in a long time. Both Regan and Kennedy beat me....both games! Pathetic! Nathan and I decided that we would have Friday Night, Family Night every Friday. Good times!

1 comments:

The Milams said...

I've been begging B to take us bowling forever and he won't!!! Claims that "Pleasant Bowl" is not his kind of place.;)