CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 31, 2011

4 1/2 hours + myself and 3 kids= Houston

This weekend we traveled to Houston. What for? Well, I went to Sam Houston State University, and since it's so close to Houston, a lot of people came from the Houston area. So, I have some great, great, great friends there. One of my friends' little boy had a birthday party. We hadn't been down there in a long time and I hadn't seen my "sisters" in a while, so we went. It was a quick trip, but well worth it!!

It was a super hero party. Here my super heroes. ;)



We tried to get all of us (kids and all) to take a picture. That was a task within itself. This is the best we got, but it shows each of our kids personalities. I love it!!
Then, it was time for just us mommas! ;)



I love you girls!!

0 comments: