CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Rollin', rolllin', rollin'...and more!

Grant is now 5 months old! Crazy, I know!! His personality shines more and more everyday! I love it! So, here is what he is doing:

He has moved on from cereal to solid baby food. Today he tried green beans and I think he liked them! :)
He is now out of the baby bathtub and in the big bathtub with a chair for support.He is rolling over!! If you lie him on his back and look at something the second you look back he has already rolled over. He gets mad because he can't go anywhere. I am sure that crawling will be coming soon! :)

He talks and loves to smile. He gets bashful. It's so funny!
He tries grabbing for everything!! If he is in your arms and you are carrying something, he will hold on to it and be so content. It is so funny looking!

Time if flying by! If only I could find a way to freeze it!

0 comments: