CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

ABF Costume Skate Party

First of all, look at the title of the post. SKATE!! I haven't skated since elementary school. I didn't fall though (unlike some people--Nathan). It was a great time! The girls LOVED it!! They were so cute in their skates. I thought it would be a nightmare. They actually did really well! Kennedy had a little walker thing to help her and then she got tired of it and started skating. She was so funny. She woudl swing her arms like she was really into and then bend her legs and move one forward. She was in full motion skating. Regan really really skated. She went a time or two with daycare this summer, so she was a professional. Now, Nathan on the other hand, thought he was back in elementary school and attempted to speed skate. That was going really good until he nailed the wall and fell. I thought surely something woudl be broken, but it wasn't. Just a horrible gash in his arm. (Sorry, didn't get picutres of that.)






(Nathan is on the far left by the wall...hince the injury.)



ALL of the kids from our ABF. Crazy!!




The Limbo!




The professional skater. Bless her heart!

1 comments:

The Milams said...

Nathan---why does this not surprise me??? Those tatoo arms kind of "fit" him for some reason!