CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Bye Bye Bussey

Some of you ask me when you see me, "Any new life changes?" Well, I guess I will have to reserve myself to the fact that I will be "that" friend that always has a life change. Hopefully you don't think I'm flaky...that's just my life....always something. I have been battling back and forth about leaving my girls to go to work. I love the people I work with, I love the kids I have, but I just can't leave my kids. We have had a crazy year and it's just not time. So, today I turned in my resignation. I will no longer be working there as of November 7th. I have taken another job at a hospital in their ICU department. I am so excited! I get to work the night shifts so I can be home with my girls during the day. Some people think I'm crazy, but this is what I want to do. Since I want to go into the nursing field this will be a great way to learn a lot. I am so very excited to be doing this!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, girl! What a change! You know what is best for y'all though. Good luck!

Jaime said...

It was good to hear from you today! I'm excited (in a bittersweet kinda way) that y'all have a contract on your house here. The new neighbors have some big shoes to fill... they need to be from Texas, and have 2 little girls who can come over all the time & play & eat dinner with us! We miss y'all.
Good luck with your new job... You'll be great at it! :)

Christy said...

You have to do what is right for you and the famiy. Good luck making the switch. What will your hours be like?

The Milams said...

What the heck?! So exciting, but I am shocked out of my mind!!!

I think you will definitely be great at it and enjoy it. I'm proud for you.

Give more details of hours and how many days, etc....

Sandy S. Sanders said...

Good for you! I am proud of you for making a change in mid stream, and not sticking to something that you know is not right for you. I am sure that everyone at Bussey will miss you, but you have to listen to your heart. I wish you well in your new job and I can't wait to hear about all it.

Angie said...

So glad to hear you are making a change you are happy with. Good luck with your new challenge. I commend you for doing what you know to be right for your family.